Last night, in Marrickville, the first Ashati Circle was held. It was fantastic. Great energy and amazing people. I loved it. It will be held monthly.
In my meditation 2 things happened (without going in to details):
Aurora my angel guide held a crystal up to my heart as she cradled me gently. Then she gently pushed it through in to my heart. I think it was pink but it was very shiny so hard to tell.
I was in a forest but then I became the forest…all its parts. At one point I was a snake climbing a tree and I could feel the bark on my body. At another I was the tree itself, solid and still but gently swaying. Then I was a little insect crawling across the massive roots of the tree. On and on..all parts around this tree in a massive forest which seemed to breathe.
I had 2 message/ readings given to me. The first was that huge things are shifting and trust in ‘Divine Timing’ Things can’t be rushed and will happen at the right time so be patient’ I took this in regard to my mother.. I want her to open up to me more and to heal but I am also mindful or her delicate state. She is a beautiful wounded person who has a lot of love and a very gentle heart.
The other message was just “The number 8…you’ll know what that means” …which meant absolutely nothing to me.
Until this morning when I sat down to go through the notes Heather sent me and saw the front page: The 8 ways! I laughed out loud.
I sat and read the intro and was fascinated by heather’s story. Then I went straight to number 8 (couldn’t help it). It seemed fitting and magical to read it and I also felt astrong presence around me as I read. I read the activities and performed one: I went for a walk (I didn’t feel like just sitting) and opened myself to signs. These were what I recieved:
- straightaway a little bug flew onto me but it was opalescent and all the other bugs I have seen like that are green. It was angelic. I alway have angels around me helping me.
- A gusty westerly wind: staying in the Heartspace will speed up all transtions
- A cockatoo flew right in front of me: Speak your truth and don’t be shy about it.
- A truck went by with piles and pile of wooden crates: I need to start constructing my future now
- a butcherbird called out as I walked under her. I went and stood still and listened but I couldn’t get a message…it was almost like a wake-up call. “Come on, get cracking…don’t get so distracted” but I’m not sure about this one…I feel like theres is more to the butcherbird.
- upon coming home, a vivid glorious sunset and two currawongs calling to each other from the ends of the street…then both meeting up in the tree above me. …I think the currawongs are always talking to me and calling to me and reminding me. Here is my video:
Also found this online, fits so well with what I’m experiencing now.
“If you have a crow as a totem, you need to be willing to walk your talk and speak your truth. You must put aside your fear of being a voice in the wilderness and “caw” the shots as you see them. Crow is an omen of change. If he keeps appearing to you he may be telling you that you have a powerful voice when addressing issues that you do not quite understand or feel that they are out of balance. When you meet crow, he could be telling you that there will be changes in your life and that possibly you should step by the usual way you view reality and look into the inner realms …walk your talk…be prepared to let go of your old thinking and embrace a new way of viewing yourself and the world.” http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2015/12/crow-medicine-what-crow-keeper-of-all.html